Sunday, January 25, 2015

Kerry Washington wows in feminine floral gown at Producers Guild Awards

        Flawless: The mother-of-one pulled back her long locks in a low bun to display her elegant natural makeup and dewy complexionFloral femme fatale: The 37-year-old actress turned heads in a strapless floral dress that showed off her impressive post-baby figure

She has been donning fashion-forward designer ensembles as of late.
And on Saturday, Kerry Washington continued her stylish streak at the 2015 Producers Guild Awards in Los Angeles.
The 37-year-old actress turned heads in a strapless floral dress that showed off her impressive post-baby figure.


Kerry, who is a mother to nine-month-old daughter Isabelle, displayed her toned arms in the black and pink floral Prabal Gurung frock.
The two-toned bodice cinched in the Scandal star's narrow torso and highlighted her svelte frame in a pair of Christian Louboutin heels.
She pulled back her long locks in a low bun to display her elegant natural makeup and dewy complexion.
       Floral femme fatale: The 37-year-old actress turned heads in a strapless floral dress that showed off her impressive post-baby figure

Kerry, who is married to former NFL athlete Nnamdi Asomugha, showed support for her Scandal boss Shonda Rhimes.
The 45-year-old showrunner spoke to the star-studded crowd wearing a satin blue dress and coordinated the color of her dress with navy blue eyeshadow. 
Recently at the Daily Front Row Fashion Awards in LA, Kerry revealed how she dropped her extra baby weight so quickly.
Blossoming beauty: Kerry Washington attended the Producers Guild Awards at the Hyatt Regency Century Plaza in Los Angeles on Saturday
'I'm mostly working 16-hour days and spending a lot of time running after my little girl,' she shared with E! News.
The leading lady attended the bash to present Women's Shoe Designer of the Year to famed legend Christian Louboutin.
'I famously wore my high heel Louboutins until I was 10 and a half months pregnant,' she said during her speech. 'I was at the Oscars in my Louboutins wobbling. My mother said she didn't breath the entire time I presented at the Oscars because I was hugely pregnant in my Louboutins.'
Adding: 'I feel like I learned how to walk on a red carpet because of Christian Louboutin. The first time I was able to put on that sole, I was able to find that red carpet Kerry.

No comments:

Post a Comment