Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Luis Enrique to Pedro suitors: Release clause or no deal

      Luis Enrique to Pedro suitors: Release clause or no deal
Luis Enrique discussed Pedro's future at a press conference. "Like I've said before, if a player wants to go, someone will have to meet their release clause, otherwise it will be difficult. I've spoken to Pedro about things. I told him what I think and he told me how he feels. If he comes out and says something, then I'll respond. It's Pedro's decision", the Barça boss noted.
Luis Enrique went into less detail about the Adriano situation, saying that "they're just rumours right now".
As for the match against LA Galaxy, the coach said that he was "pleased" while stressing that the team still have to "improve" in certain areas. "The signs are positive. We replicated things that we did well last season. I saw a good tempo from the players and I'm happy", he added


3 comments:

  1. I saw a good tempo from the players and I'm happy for united

    ReplyDelete
  2. you have to leave for united pls pedro, you really need playin time not in Barca anymore..

    ReplyDelete
  3. welcome to manchester united.

    ReplyDelete